The closed-back Sennheiser HD25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Capable of handling
very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in high-noise environments, e.g. ENG,
sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. The capsule is rotatable for one-ear listening. Ideal monitoring headphones for
cameramen and DJs.
Difference between the Basic and Standard editions - Basics haven't got spare earpads and carry pouch included.
• Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
• High maximum sound pressure level
• 65 .nominal impedance for universal compatibility
• Tough, detachable steel cable
• Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice coils for fast transient response
• Frequency response: 16 - 22,000 Hz
• Nominal impedance: 70 ohms
• Characteristic SPL: 120 dB
• THD: < 0.3 %
• Weight approx: 140 g
• Connection cable: 1.5m